Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FOTD: Mac Stereo Rose!, VS Bronzer, Mac Plink! & Revlon Bellini



I don't know why this picture is so murky, but oh well!
 I really have been loving a few new things that I got, so I thought that I would post a Face of the day!
Even though you can't really tell how beautiful it looks like in person, here goes anyways!

What's on my face today:

Loreal moisturizer (review coming soon!)
Sephora matte primer
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer
Skin 79 Dream girls Bb cream
Mac msf natural - medium
Victoria's Secret baked mineral bronzing powder- Glowing (Because I'm starting to lose my tan!)
Mac Msf Stereo Rose!! -- I have wanted this for SO LONG! I finally convinced my Dad to buy it on Ebay for my Birthday (it cost him $40!) and on the second day owning it, I dropped it and it shattered all over the floor!!!    But on the plus side, it's still useable Yay!
Hard Candy - Tiki

Eyes:

Maybelline 24 hr color tattoo - barely branded
Too faced- Push-up in crease and outer corner (from Natural eye palette)
Mac Vex all over the lid
Stila Kitten on brow bone and inner corner
Holika Holika jewel-light waterproof eyeliner - pink topaz
Nyc brow pencil - Taupe
Elf clear brow gel
Benefit They're Real mascara

Lips:

Mac Plink! lipstick with Revlon colorburst lipgloss in Bellini on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...