Monday, August 26, 2013

Pretty & Cute Haul


While I was in Portland I went to the Fubonn shopping center which is the largest asian shopping center in Oregon.  I went to check out the pretty and cute store and my dad had to get some of his special sweet soy sauce for his stir fry noodles and shrimp. They also have a bakery, a candy store, a bubble tea store, and a Shiseido store which I didn't get to go into since they were closed! (It was already after 11am!) Anyways this is what I ended up bringing home.....


Skin 79 Dream Girls Bb cream - I had to pick this up after watching Chanelette!
Holika Holika Jewel light waterproof Eyeliner  #8 pink topaz
Holika Holika Rosy Peach tea mask sheet

The lovely sales lady gave me some samples also!
skin 79 super bb cream
skin 79 VIP gold collection super bb cream
Lioele Intensive Time reversing snail cream
skin 79 BB cleanser



I picked up these cute little dishes in the supermarket for salt, chiles, etc..

Photo: Nose flap included lil
Me with the holika holika sheet mask on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...