Tuesday, August 20, 2013

MAC Drugstore Dupes!!




Please bare with my crappy phone camera flash pictures. I've been wanting to do this post for a while now, because I have a few things in my little collection now that are dupes for some MAC products I own. First up is Wet n' wild Walking on Eggshells trio and you can tell it has been very well loved. I was almost out of this and saw that it was a dupe for MAC Naked Lunch, so I decided to try it out and see what all the fuss was about. I actually think that the WnW eye lid color is a lot more pigmented than Naked Lunch and I think I like it more so I don't think I will be repurchasing Naked Lunch when I run out. Wet n wild and Prestige are so pigmented and buttery, and naked lunch is just kind of stiff and has little color pay off.


Mac Naked Lunch, Prestige Comet, and Wet n wild Walking on eggshells- eyelid color.
Prestige Comet, Mac Naked Lunch, and Wet n wild Walking on eggshells-eyelid shade.




Revlon Sweet papaya lip butter and Mac Coral Bliss sample from TheBodyNeeds.

Spring time meant coral lips for me, so I went searching for the perfect match. I swatched Coral Bliss in Mac and just still wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it. It looked like a nice color, but a little too bright for me.  I don't often wear bright colors. So I ordered a sample. I'm so glad I did because I actually like sweet papaya even more than i do the mac! Coral Bliss is a Cremesheen, which I don't like and has too much pink in it and sweet papaya leans more orange as you can see in the swatches. But it looks a lot better on me.

Mac Coral Bliss and Revlon Sweet Papaya lip butter.




Nyx Pinched, Mac Peachykeen, and Wet n wild Pearlescent pink.

Now I usually love my Nyx blushes, but this one has chunky glitter in it that none of my others do. It's a little gritty in texture also. Pearlescent pink is more pigmented and soft, but is a little bit powdery. My Mac purchase here was well worth it. I love peachykeen and I have a long list of more Mac blushes I want to get my hands on, but in the meantime this beauty will be getting a lot of love.




Nyx Pinched, Mac Peachykeen, and Wet n wild Pearlescent pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...