Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FOTD Cranberry & Girls Luv Pink


One of my favorite eye looks is using a very light shimmery pink shade all over the lid all the way up to the browbone, then I go in with a cranberry shade in the crease and outer corner.
It makes me feel so glamorous and sultry when I wear this combo, that I thought I'd share it with you all.
I was testing out my Chromebook's camera here, but it looks like it doesn't capture the colors very well.
I'll have to mess with the lighting some more and try to get the hang of things.


Trying to show you the color of my blush .
Here's a list of all products used:

Face-
Mac Msf Natural- Medium
Elf Mellow Mauve blush
Hard Candy Pin-up
Elf concealer (not sure of the shade)
Maybelline Instant age rewind shade #60 Brightener/ Illuminateur for undereyes

Eyes-
Maybelline color tattoo- Barely branded
Milani runway eyes 05 Girls Luv Pink
MUA shade 24-pearl
Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner-nude shade
Nyc 927 Taupe-brow pencil
Elf clear brow gel
Essence I <3 Extreme mascara

Lips-
Nyx #860 Peekaboo neutral liner
Mac Patisserie

Wow, I look like a deer in headlights here! haha!

XOXO    Kirstie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...