Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bronzed Beach Goddess Summer Look

Fancy title huh? huh?!  This is me and my awkward pose trying to look like Marilyn Monroe (haha, yeah right!) Trust me, you'll be laughing too! Just wait until you see my awful attempt. Behind me is a  picture  I have up in my bathroom of Marilyn. This is a low- maintenance Summer  look that I wore today that is perfect for a trip to the beach or a hot summer day like today (it's going to be over 100  here in California). So I thought a Marilyn "Aphrodite beach series" pose would be appropriate  for the occasion. Because in Marilyn's words:
 " Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

 "So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful  thing and there's so much to smile about."    -Marilyn Monroe

  Products I used will be listed down below!  Hope you all like!        
<3   Kirstie


  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer- brightening shade
  • Mac MSF Natural- Medium
  • MUA cream blush-  Dolly
  • Hard Candy Blush Crush-       Pin-Up
  • Maybelline 24hr color tattoo- Barely Branded
  • Mac eyeshadows-  Lid: Gleam, Crease: Honesty, browbone: Naked Lunch
  • ELF Lash curler
  • Elf clear brow gel
  • Sugar Rose lip treatment
  • Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick- Warm Me Up
  • Wet n wild megalast shadow stick-  Pixie

All products used (not pictured: eyelash curlers and lip treatment)


Warm Me Up & Pin-Up- Gorgeous combo I came up with today







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...