Monday, May 6, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Fair and Square Quad #44

                       
Fair & Square
This is the old packaging, the new packaging is black & matte.
The packaging is very nice though, with magnetic closer and is sturdy and sleek.
I wondered into Target the other day looking for a Sonia Kashuk blush in the shade Sunset because it's a dupe for Mac's LE Ripe peach which I drool over everytime I see it mentioned on blogs/videos. The only one left was tampered with of course, doesn't that just piss you off!!?? This happens all the time, I can never buy the shade I want because it's opened. I don't get these people who think it's okay to open things in the store and decide to try it on. Anyways enough with my little rant..... I came upon an eye shadow quad called Fair and Square and it is so gorgeous! I am "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" just a Twilight quote ;)
This palette is very versatile and very high quality for the price of $13.69. Trust me, you won't regret your purchase. All of the shades are buttery smooth and blend like a dream. They also last pretty long. But some of the shades are not as pigmented as say Wet n wild shadows, but I like that. I also want to add that this brand is Not Tested On Animals. Shockingly I have never bought anything from the Sonia Kashuk line (Except for a swap with Sam)! I want to get the Textured Cocoa's quad next, because that is Beautyjunkie11's favorite. 


Clockwise from top left....


 First shade:             Champagne Glitter- This shade has the most glitter, but is very fine with very little fallout.
You may use this shade all over the lid, but I like to use it as a highlight on the inner corner and browbone.

Second shade:       Dark brown with  sheen. I like to use this in my outer corner or crease.
If you have darker skin than me you can use this shade all over your lid.

Third shade:     Light brown with sheen. This is my favorite shade to use all over the lid. It is gorgeous!
The perfect brown for me. :)

Fourth Shade:     Matte peachy nude with a little bit of sparkle bit is not noticeable when applied to the lid.
This color is beautiful all over the lid or is also a great transitional shade in the crease that is very subtle and natural looking.

Swatched in artificial light. From Left, nude, light brown, dark brown, and glitter.

Swatched in natural daylight. From left, Nude, light brown, dark brown, glitter.






1 comment:

  1. we wish sonia kushuk was available in australia! we've heard so much about their products! we love a good nude palette. these look amazing!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...