Saturday, April 6, 2013

SwatchFest! Stila In the Light palette



Top row from Left: Bare, Kitten, Bliss, Sunset, Sandstone
Bottom row from Left: Bubbly, Gilded gold, Luster, Night sky, and Ebony.


Matte shades from top left: Sandstone, ebony, Bliss, and bare.

Shimmer finishes from left: Luster, Sunset, and Night sky

shimmer finishes from left: Bubbly, Kitten, and Gilded gold.

All gorgeous shadows, my favorites are Kitten for all over the lid or inner corner and browbone, or Bliss in the crease. This palette also comes with a Smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Damsel, a dark brown shade.
These are very creamy and I like to use mine right on the lash line to make my lashes appear thicker.

I bought  my Stila palette from Macy's. You can get yours also at Sephora, Ulta, or Stilacosmetics.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...