Saturday, April 6, 2013

Physicians Formula Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil-Deluxe Edition


Now isn't that title a mouthful? Physicians Formula recently surprised me by sending me their new Bronzer from their new Bronze Booster Collection, and told me that I'm now a Physicians Formula Buzz-O-Meter ambassador! Woohoo! I'm so excited!

Here's what Physicians Formula says about this bronzer:

This incredibly designed bronzer is not only a jewel to behold, it offers incredible color and glow benefits to the skin. That's because this breakthrough bronzer, with benefits, is formulated with advanced "glow boosting" technology that delivers both an instant and lasting airbrushed bronze glow to skin. The rich, weightless, formula melts into skin, easily blending and building for the desired level of bronze with a skin-perfecting sheen. Our revolutionary Italian powder technology combines the best features of baked, cream and powder products for the ultimate skin-perfecting finish.
Includes :
Mistake-Proof Formula and is Stain-Free, Streak-Free, Orange-Free, and Odor-Free!

Shade Light to Medium




Look at how gorgeous it is! It is very smooth and creamy feeling and very easy to blend!
It does have a little shimmer, so  that's what I love! But if you're not a fan of shimmer, you might want to try another matte bronzer from their other collections.

The color is very nice, you could use this also as an eye shadow or highlight too if you had darker skin. This is just a tad too dark for me right now being as how pale I am, but it will be perfect for the Summer months ahead and I'm looking forward to using it more in the warmer season when I have a nice tan going on!

For more info please visit Physiciansformula.com! :)
This product was sent to me from Physicians Formula.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...