Saturday, April 27, 2013

HipHopCandy Haul!

Lately I've been obsessed with everything peach. I was on the hunt for a Soap&Glory balm , so I Googled peach lip balm and this site came up hh-candy.com. I saw that they had this Vanilla Peach body spray and ordered it right away. It smells amazing! All amazing reviews that everyone who purchased these body sprays loved them. I also saw that they have soap and lotion, so I'll be ordering those next.   For some odd reason I got so caught up with these body sprays that I forgot to add the vanilla peach lip balm to my basket and only ended up with 2 body sprays. I also ended up getting raspberry lemonade which is my favorite in the summer. These are a great deal for only $4 each and are 2 oz. bottles. They have so many other scents that I want to try now! And they sent their  business card and a cute little button along with it. How freaking cute are their logo and packaging?! Check out this site it's awesome! They have all kinds of nifty little things.

                                                               hh-candy.com

Vanilla Peach Body Spray
                           This scent is amazingly delicous! I want to eat it! The only way I can describe the scent is it smells like those peach gummy candies, you know the ones that are shaped like little rings? Mmmm....ok now I want to go get me some of those at the Sweet Factory!


Raspberry Lemonade Body Spray

This scent smells exactly like raspberry lemonade, not too sweet and not too sour smelling. Just the perfect yummy scent! It smells like summer! :) I want the shower gel!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...