Monday, March 11, 2013

TheBodyNeeds Mac Samples


I've been wanting to order from this site for a while now, so I finally caved and ordered a few Mac samples.
I ordered Coral Bliss lipstick, and three pigments in the shades Pink Bronze, Tan, and Naked.   TheBodyNeeds also make beautiful eyeshadows, blush,  and other products that I've been wanting to try out
I think it will save me a lot of money buying samples and trying them out at home instead of ordering online blind or going in the store and just grabbing something that catches my eye, and not actually trying it out. This way I can see if the color really suits me and if I like the finish, before spending $15 or $20. The only complaint I have about this site is that the shipping took awhile. I ordered these on Feb. 18th and just got them today, so it took almost a month to ship. And most sites send you an e-mail with the tracking number when your order ships, and this site sent me an e-mail letting me know my order shipped, but did not include a tracking number.

Pink Bronze $2.29, Tan $2.49, Naked $2.49, and Coral Bliss $3.79

I think the sample size is a pretty fair amount. The pigments are 1/4 of a teaspoon and come in a 5 gram jar.
The lipstick  is a .5 gram sample.


Coral Bliss lipstick is a Cremesheen and is described as a frosted light coral.

Pink Bronze is a Frost finish and is described on the site as a high frosted pink peachy/bronze with a copper duochrome.

Tan is a Frost finish and is described as a muted bronzed pinky brown.

Naked is a matte finish and is described as a fleshy beige with golden copper pearl.


Swatched from left to right-  Pink Bronze, Tan, Naked, and Coral Bliss.


You can purchase these samples at   www.thebodyneeds2.com
or 
you can purchase the full size of course at   www.maccosmetics.com.


What Mac products have you been wanting to try out?
Have you ordered from this site before? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...