Friday, December 7, 2012

My Style Icons

TGIF! It's Friday and I've got Christmas shopping to do! This is my favorite time of the year. So we're off to the mall as soon as I pick up my oldest son from school and my husband gets off work. But before that, I wanted to share with you a few of my style icons.

                                               First and foremost Marilyn Monroe!




Kourtney Kardashian is my favorite of the Kardashian sisters.


Adriana Lima is my favorite VS model.


I love Ashley Green from Twilight.


Gwen Stefani Classy with an edge.



Kate Middleton of course, who doesn't love her?

Shakira is a long time favorite. I listened to her music in spanish,
 long before she had blonde hair and was so famous.

Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, better known as Leighton Meester.


Okay, I'll stop with 8 my list keeps on going!


Who is your style icon?





1 comment:

  1. OMG we have like the same ones! Kourtney is also my fav, Adriana also my fav VS model, gwen I love! Blair over Serena and totally Ashley Green! Kate Middleton is pregnant so excited for her to give birth!

    If we were men, we would have the same taste in women =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...