Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tarte Exposed Blush + Free Sephora Sample Bag!

Tarte Exposed Blush



My Sephora order came in! Don't worry I ordered this BEFORE my spending ban! ;) So I have been wanting to try out more natural looking blushes, because all of my blushes are like BAM! when I put them on my face and when I have on a dark lip  it can tend to look a little harsh. I don't want to look like a clown! So I finally caved and ordered Tarte Exposed off Sephora. I think my last straw was seeing it in ChelseaWears October Favorites video. I have also been loving NYX Angel because it's a natural pink, but I wanted to try out a nude blush. I also want to try out MAC Strada, because it is TheStyleChronicles all time favorite blush. But that one is discontinued, so yeah if you have a good dupe please tell me! La Femme Adobe looks very similar, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

I had a code for a free bag of goodies, so I picked out this one, because it had the Nars lip pencil and the MakeupForever HD powder which I've been curious about. I've had it on all day today and I really love it so far! Here's everything I got:
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed
Nars Velvet gloss lip pencil in New Lover sample
Makeup Forever HD Powder sample
Sephora Foundation primer sample
Murad Clarifying Cleanser sample
Lancome Eye makeup remover sample 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara sample
Stila In the light eye shadow palette sample (LOVE LOVE!)
Clean Fresh Laundry fragrance sample
Cartier Baiser Vole fragrance sample
Lily Stella Mccartney fragrance sample (smells like my mom)
For the Hubby:
SpiceBomb Viktor&Rolf cologne sample (Smells amazing, now I know what to get him for Christmas!)
YSL L'Hommme cologne sample (Also smells Really good!!)
All in a cute little black bag! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...