Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pacifica Waikiki Pikake and Indian Coconut Nectar solid perfumes

          For my post on Pacifica's Hawaiian Ruby Guava solid perfume, I contacted Pacifica making sure that it was okay for me to post a picture of  Brooke the founder.  Of course Nikki e-mailed me   back letting me know that it was fine and that she would love to see it when I was finished. So, after seeing my post she wanted to send me the two other scents that I had mentioned were going to be my next purchases from them.   Who could say no to that?!  I was thrilled!   These scents are amazing! I can't get enough of them!
     I practically want to buy the whole collection on the site! But I'm sure my husband wouldn't be to happy about that after what he found left in our bank account haha! I love them! I'm going back for more baby! :)
Thank you so much Nikki from Pacifica for sending me these wonderful perfumes, it was so nice of you!



Photo: Thank you Nikki @Pacifica for my luscious solid perfumes! Blog post coming soon!
Indian Coconut Nectar and Waikiki Pikake
                              

                  Indian Coconut Nectar is my favorite so far. It smells like heaven! 
                                   It is my dream scent!  Vanilla and coconut are my two favorite perfume scents.
                                       Combined I almost faint every time I get a whiff,  it's so good!


Indian Coconut Nectar


                                       
                                        Here is how Pacifica describes the scent-
                                          Indian Coconut Nectar is a warm blend of sultry fresh coconut,
                                         delicate vanilla, and creamy Vetiver.
                                            It is said that coconut water comes straight from the ocean.
                                         Pacifica's Indian Coconut Nectar is an ambrosial and sensuous blend
                                      inspired by travels to faraway destinations. Perfect for sexy, sultry and 
                                         lusciously scented skin.


I wanted to try Waikiki Pikake because my Mom uses Pikake perfume and 
 a shimmery Pikake lotion that I loved! I used to steal some from her
counter all the time! hehe   Pacifica's solid perfume has a sweet, warm scent that is so good.

Waikiki Pikake

                                 
                                                             This is how Pacifica describes it- 
                          This blend of delicate sweet Hawaiian Jasmine and sensuous velvety sandalwood is                             tribute to old Hawaii in honor of beloved Princess Kaiulani. In Hawaiian, pikake means both peacock and jasmine. The pikake flower was named by Hawaii's beloved Princess Kaiulani, who adorned herself in necklaces of the sweetly scented white flowers and compared it's exotic beauty to the peacocks that roamed her garden.
                                                                   
                                                               


                            
                                    Pikake Flower

These solid perfumes are available at http://www.pacificaperfume.com/

Sample solid perfume - $2.00 

Full size solid perfume - $9.00

Natural Soap - $6.00

Roll-on perfume - $12.00

Spray Perfume - $22.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...