Saturday, September 29, 2012

NOTD: Time For Romance! Using Essence and NYC

Photo: Time for Romance Nail of the Day
Essence Time for Romance over NYC  Broadway Burgundy


I've been getting tired of my usual bright pink polishes, and sheer nudes just aren't doing it for me anymore.
I've been craving dark vampy nail polishes and lipsticks lately. So I went for my NYC Broadway Burgundy. If they had a nail polish the same color as MAC's Sophisto, then I would be all over it..if anyone knows of a color similar please tell me!! I put this color on my toes today too.
I was admiring it on my nails for a while and then decided to add a glitter top coat because NYC polishes chip very easily (the glitter makes it last longer), and tomorrow is my Birthday! So tonight my husband is taking me out for dinner and drinks, and I wanted to be a little more glamorous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...